Our aim is to develop pathways where each person can develop their potential to live independently of the family home and to live a fully realised and adequately supported adult life with the company of other people who have similar interests and expectations.
- To meet the unique needs of each person and enable them to live their dreams and flourish.
- To enhance their opportunities, independence and quality of life.
- To support them to recognise their strengths, to develop skills, knowledge and confidence so that they can fulfil their potential.
- To strengthen peer support networks.
- To support a proper home environment and eliminate the social isolation now existing for many senior people with disabilities.